Micro Resurfacing with Dermasweep
How is DermaSweep different from regular microdermabrasions or other facials as most people traditionally know it?
- More Comfortable - DermaSweep is a microdermabrasion system that uses bristle technology, instead of traditional crystals, to abrade and polish the skin. There are various bristle tips that we can use during treatment based on your skin type and condition. The first step is to remove the top layer of skin with the bristle tip and suction. Following that step, practitioners use a polishing tip and put infusion serums back into the skin. Dermasweep is our preferred treatment for deeper exfoliation, because it painless, comfortable, and precise, removing the top layer of your skin, leaving it smoother and softer than you ever thought possible. It also allows for a lot of customization to meet everyone’s unique skin needs.
- Less Messy - The old crystal technology microdermabrasion is very messy, leaving you with a dusting of fine crystals everywhere—on your chest and even in your ears and hair.
- Customizable - While DermaSweep and traditional microdermabrasion both exfoliate the skin, the use of bristles instead of crystals gives DermaSweep more flexibility for varying skin types and conditions. For example, if you have sensitive skin or Rosacea, you can choose gentler bristles for your DermaSweep treatment.
- Gentler - Because DermaSweep doesn’t leave a messy residue of dust like traditional microdermabrasion, it can be done along with other facial treatments, such as our laser skin rejuvenation or even laser hair removal. By exfoliating the skin after having other skin procedures, this allows cell turnover to become quicker, making your treatments more effective.
- Includes Infusions - The last step in the DermaSweep treatment is the selection and infusion of highly concentrated serums that are applied while the skin is open and better able to absorb the product. The particular serum selected will depend on what you are looking to address with your skin, like dryness, acne, or pigmentation, etc.
- A Great First Experience - If you are new to skin treatments, DermaSweep is a great starter procedure. It’s also optimal for those that already take great care of their skin to maintain results. DermaSweep is an effective way to address issues like congested skin, acne, pigmentation, dull skin, fine lines and wrinkles.
- DermaSweep Treatment Cost - The cost of DermaSweep is comparable to traditional microdermabrasion, but the cost of each type of treatment varies based on the infusion selected and the number of treatments you need for your best results. However, we think DermaSweep offers much more for the same price as a traditional microdermabrasion.
DermaSweep’s PremiumFusion product line offers even faster results.
Rocklin, CA- DermaSweep, Inc. has introduced its PremiumFusion line of SkinFusion products for optimal skin regeneration. DermaSweep’s multi-functional PremiumFusions contain powerful scientifically proven, active ingredients, like repairing enzymes, skin renewing peptides, skin improving growth factors, nourishing proteins and ceramides, protective antioxidants and skin clarifying alpha-hydroxy acids and beta-hydroxy acids.
PremiumFusions treat pigmentation, photo-damage, laxity, aging skin, early aging lines, menopausal skin, hormonal skin, acneic skin, acne scars, surgical scars, as well as sensitive skin and the eye area.
DermaSweep MD MicroResurfacing treatments allow your skincare provider to combine the benefits of mechanical and chemical exfoliation with targeted skincare infusion delivery to kick skin health into high gear. Whether you need a “red carpet ready” solution for a special occasion or event, or are looking for a solution to a specific skin care need, DermaSweep can uncover a more beautiful you.
About the DermaSweep MD procedure.
DermaSweep MD incorporates 3 unique therapies into 1 treatment with no downtime or patient discomfort. The synergistic combination of DermaSweep’s highly efficient exfoliation, increased circulation, and targeted skin specific infusions increase treatment efficacy and patient satisfaction. DermaSweep MD treatments are fast, pain-free, and are customized for each individual patient. The outcome is radiant, supple, firmer skin, with fewer lines and wrinkles, and improved tone and texture in fewer treatments.
DermaSweep treats pigmentation, acneic skin, oily or sebaceous skin, dry or dehydrated skin, fine lines and wrinkles, skin laxity, sensitive skin, and the eye area. The result is brighter, radiant, supple, skin, with less noticeable, fine lines and wrinkles.
Results can be seen after one treatment, however a series is recommended for optimal transformation. Each treatment is customized depending on skin type, preferred level of exfoliation and results desired.
The DermaSweep system is safe for all skin types and most skin conditions.